Nomadic leisure park, Ajka
The park is closed!
Only accept registered groups, families and groups of friends.
Those who come to the Bakony-Balaton Region with their family and children will find great programmes and full-day adventures in the Nomadic Leisure Park in Ajka, between Veszprém and Devecser. Children can capture the wooden castle (which, naturally, has a dungeon, an arsenal, a forge, stocks and a knights’ room), use bows and arrows or swords, try a raft and ride a horse, so they can try everything that they have no opportunity to try during the week. In addition, they can enter into the spirit of tales and legends.
- craftsmen’s room
- fully-furnished yurt
- snack bar and a baker’s oven with traditional dishes and a barbecue site
- a separate area used for archery, spear and lance throwing
- fish pond with fish available for angling and a barbecue site
- 3D archery
- horse-riding course, indoor riding hall
- horse-drawn carriage
- photo-shoots in the costumes of the olden times
- nomads’ market
- various skill competitions
- 30-40 minute historical shows
Nomadic Leisure Park
8400 Ajka, Ipari park Északi szektor 3/1.
+36 30 409 1315, + 36 70 930 3464